Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy Birthday My Sweet Boy

On this day, 8 years ago, I became a mother.   On this day, 8 years ago, I felt for the first time in my life unconditional, self-sacrificial love.  When I looked into those big, trusting eyes, I knew my life would never be the same again.



I love you my sweet boy.  What a joy you have brought into our life.  Even from an early age, we could see in you so many wonderful qualities:  friendly, easy going, happy, sweet and thoughtful.



We are so proud of the beautiful young man you've become.  Your kindness melts the heart of everyone you meet and your thoughtfulness still amazes me.  You are so special, uniquely different, and precious to me.  You have a zeal for life that's unmatched, you embrace each day as a new opportunity to learn, explore, and enjoy your loved ones to the fullest.  My son, above all, it fills me with such joy to see how much you love God and how you praise Him with a sincere heart.  Happy Birthday sweetheart!  We love you!



3 comments:

  1. Stacy, I tried calling you yesterday but received no answer. Please tell Isaac Daniel that we wish him a very happy birthday and that he should be receiving a surprise in the mail from us soon. That photo at the top just melted my heart and took me back in time... I will never forget his eyes and the look that he gave me when I saw him for the first time at the hospital :O)He is one of the sweetest kids I know and we are fortunate to have him in our lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday to Isaac Daniel! I didn't realize the 12th had past until it was already the 14th---you know how it is when you are stuck at home in your own little world.
    I hope he had a wonderful birthday!
    I have so many memories of him when he was just a newborn in the Runnels house. I remember him being such a calm and happy baby. That part of him has definitely not changed. I feel so privileged to have been able to be a part of his first years; living so close to you guys I was able to see him learn all the things babies learn during their first years of life. He is such a special boy with such a huge heart. Like Belky said, he is one of the sweetest kids. I know you and Isaac are so proud of the little man he is becoming.
    We love you Isaac Daniel!!
    Love,
    The Hernandez family

    ReplyDelete